Dec 27, 2009

What's your favorite food?



well maybe if somebody asked me this question, I would (almost always) answer Lasagna. but then, I will rethink about it, and I would doubt that. because, hey, I do got plenty of delicious favorite food. sometimes it's weird for some people, but then, I'm pretty sure you have your own unique favorite as well. let me make a list.

breakfast.
toast. with butter.
toast. with butter and tuna.
toast. with butter and raspberry or strawberry jam.
oriental fried rice without the peas and cube-cut carrots.
bubur 'pak gendut' nya bsd plaza. it's just plain poridge, with chicken, and peanuts, and crackers. yum!
crunchy waffles with maple syrup.

lunch
rice and egg (well done)
sushi with soy sauce
fillet-o-fish with supersize fries (hell a lot of calories, I know)

dinner
baked lasagna with melted cheese (hate it when some didn't melt)
home-made Rotini (type of pasta) with tomato sauce and sliced of boiled sausages. 
Pizza Hut's salad (with no tomato and brown onion, but with extra corn!) with thousand island dressing.

dessert
salted apple. yes, it's apple covered with salt.
melon with susu kental manis (vanilla).
mint chocolate chip ice cream.
vanilla or english toffee ice cream with raspberry.
vanilla ice cream with red wine :P
slices of banana covered with dark chocolate syrup.


and... a 'bonus' for you... who likes pasta! 


gila. jadi laper lagi. kesalahan besar buat list makanan paporit malem2. OH TIDAAAKKK.

manfaatkan sisa liburan mu!

.van!

No comments: