Jun 18, 2008

holiday

Friends, Today, and More Friends


yeahh. welcome to my super boring holiday. holiday that can be describe as bangun-nonton-makan-liat friends di youtube-makan-maenan cat aer-maen tanah liat-gak pergi ke mana2-tidur. eerrrrk. I cant believe today is wednesday! it means I only have passed THREE DAYS of my holiday! and I passed it dengan tidak maksimal. you know? gw nggak kemana2 tiga hari ini. gw gak ngapa2in tiga hari ini. nothing special tiga hari ini. IT'S NOT LIKE WHAT I EXPECTED! this is not what I call holiday. I know I still have 27 days to go, BUT THAT'S THE PROBLEM! I totally have nothing and absolutely nothing to do. I mean it! maybe it's also because both of my parents are still working and making them self busy with their stuffs. and even though I have some things in mind buat gw lakuin di liburan, it seems like it wont come true anyway -.-
how pathetic.

moving to happy thoughts, gw bener2 lagi addicted sama friends tv series. bener2 ga tau kenapa, but I watched it everytime I can. unbelievable. gw tau gw uda perna bilang, dan kadang2 pm msn gw juga nunjukin kalo gw sedang ter-friends-addict (it's not even a word, i know -.-) tapi daripada gw ga ngapa2in? mending nyari friends di youtube, nonton full season dari episode 1 sampe abis. sayang bufferingnya lama. tapi daripada habis mandi kutolong ibu membersihkan tempat tidurku? mending ngupas semangka. *iyaa iyaa*

udah lah, ngomongin friends aja. dari keenam tokoh friends, I do really love Ross Geller. dia paleontologist, orang yang blajar tentang dinosaurus-unfortunately, but he's so funny, konyol, bego2 perhatian gitu. haha. gw suka aja ngeliatin dia ngelakuin salah terus malu sendiri. ato make fun of himself, meskipun sebenernya he is a professor. dan.. dia punya gelar phd. haha. but that's only in tv series anyway. I will try not to carried away haha

one funny scene of Joey. he's Joey Tibriani, played by Matt LeBlanc, he's the dumbest of all. haha. iya beneran, dia yg paling bego dari ber 6 itu. suatu hari mereka ber6 lagi mau ngerayain ultah ke-1 nya Emma, anak nya Rachel&Ross. Rachel sama Ross harus nuker kue ulang tahun nya, karena ternyata kue yang mereka terima, wasn't like what they expected at all. jadi Ross bilang Joey yang bertanggung jawab supaya orang2 disitu nggak pada pulang dan masih bisa ngerayain ultah Emma. but suddenly si Joey dapet telpon, ada yang suru dia audisi film (dia calon aktor -.-) terus dia sendiri malah pergi dari party nya.

pas balik, dia buka pintu cepet2, masuk ruangan sambil masih ngos2an, dan dia bilang ke temen2 yang di dalem (rachel sama ross blm pulang)

Joey: if Ross and Rachel come home, say that I am here the whole time. THE WHOLE TIME.

terus tiba2 Ross sama Rachel masuk.

Joey: I'm here the whole time!!
Ross: oh come on, Joey. we saw you just came in. you even passed us on the stairs!
Joey: *diem. muka kaget* damn it!

haha

okay, it's not that funny if you write it down. but I've tried, okay. I've TRIED! eerrrkk.
udah lah, I love Ross Geller. but he was meant to be with Rachel anyway so.. yea.
selamat menempuh hidup baru.

*aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. apa sih? eerkk.

.van!

No comments: