Jul 21, 2007

new skin!

hihihii.
hipo ganti skin lhoo
*bangga?
hahahah

heart this song.
*its an old song, i know.

Love - Keyshia Cole

I used to think that I wasn't fine enough
and I use to think that I wasn't wild enough
but I wont waste my time trying to figure out
why you playing games what's this all about
and I can't believe your hurting me
I met your girl what a difference
what you see in her you aint seen in me
but i guess it was all just make believe, oh-oo-oh

chorus
love
neva knew what i was missing
but i knew once we start kissing
i found
love
neva knew wat i was missing
but i knew once we start kissing
i found
you

Now you gone, what am I gonna do
So empty my heart my soul cant go on
Go on with out you
My rainy days fade away
When you come around please tell me baby
Why you go so far away, why u go

chorus

who would have known
i found u
ooooooooo

Now you gone, what am I gonna do
So empty my heart my soul can't go on,
Go on baby without you
Rainy days fade away
When you come around say yah here to stay
With me boy i don't want you to leave me
I, I need you

chorus

.van!

No comments: