Feb 10, 2011

Infinity on High

it was raining like crazy just now. yeah, with lightning and stuff. kinda cool actually. and oh, I've been finishing my essay while listening to my usual playlist when I need to concentrate. Fall Out Boy's Infinity on High album. no kidding. I find my self concentrating like hell, meanwhile I know I'm (very much) easily distracted. All I need to do is plug my ear phone, play the album, turn up the volume and there you go. I've sent my assignment to my lecturer already. have a good night, world. I miss you, Indoneisa :]


I love you in the same way,

No, wait.
I thought I loved you.

*

it just crossed my mind. randomly. be careful while choosing 'the one'. Make sure you're sure that you want him/her to be the one you're gonna wake up next to for the rest of your life. unconditionally.

vania

3 comments:

Chelsea Tucker said...

Wow. I used to listen to Fall Out Boy all the time...but it's been ages since I've listened to them now.

van said...

oh I love them. they're great aren't they? I specifically like the infinity on high album :) what about u?

Chelsea Tucker said...

Yeah, they are great. I prefer their earlier albums.