Aug 15, 2010

My list

It just hit me that I shud make a list of food that I DISlike (That weirdly most people do like) it's gonna be in indo ya, cause I don't know most of the names :p

Ati ampela
Ceker ayam -_____-
Kodok
Kepiting
Kerang
Wortel yang di potong kotak
Peas
Kentang yang dipotong kotak juga
Burung dara
Cumi
Lobster
Ginger
Red bean
Gyutan don --" (bukan ga suka, tp biasa aja. Btw it's ox's tongue)
All kind of ice cream besides mint chocolate chip, plain vanilla choc or strawberry :p
Almond
Chocolate with nuts
Babat
Paru
Telur setengah matang
Durian
Buah tomat (kalo saos tomatnya suka :p)
Asparagus
Sate kambing (or anything kambingy)

Bnyk orang bilang I'm missing out so many things by disliking those food I mentioned above (especially seafood sih). But guess what? Gw masih bisa menikmati makanan lainnya yang mungkin justru orang lain gak suka seperti: acar, timun, wortel yang di parut dengan saos mayonnaise (inget "salad"nya hokben?) Apel dengan garam dan masih banyak lagi teehee! :)

Happy sunday! (It's officially sunday already when I posted this)

.van!

No comments: