Mar 11, 2010

Mendekati post ke 500!

iya! ini post ke 498! ihiy. langsung saja deh.

Swinburne had (free) live jazz today! twas great :D does your uni has one? *ngajak berantem
anyway, got the video on my facebook, if you're curious :)

I wish I could play saxophone that good. ergh still learning. semangat! they were playing.. two songs, well at least that's what I was enjoying because I have class in 12.30 --" and and.. they gave free food! (for almost three weeks, now!) 

sandwich and sparkling apple juice! :D some people might think it's useless and ridiculous to take free food, or anything that's free, but my friends and I didn't take it because we're cheap. we just want to enjoy life. they, who think that free food is just for poor people, they can't enjoy life. c'mon people, there's nothing wrong in taking free stuffs, as long as you know the proportion, and I know we do. enjoy life!

and this is my Patrick. he's thinking. about stuff, he won't tell me what he's thinking, but he looks pretty serious! (okay, maybe not)
 
NGOMONG APA SIH GW ARGH tugas mulai banyak nih. MALAS. ehm. bagi kalian yang mau download itu rekaman 2 menit gw yang "L.O.V.E", click here. thanks for liking it :)

"Kau yang pernah singgah di hati yang terdalam."
Kau Curi Lagi - J*rocks ft. Prisa
tiba2 keinget lagu itu hihi

.van!

3 comments:

Ady said...

HALAH HALAH

oneeye said...

wah, enak juga bagi2 free food, dulu rasanya ga pernah, adanya free beer.

van said...

Waaa lu swinburne juga duluu? Dunia sempit sekalii hahaa