Feb 1, 2010

HELLO JAKARTA

It feels like home, it surely does :) I didn't tell my cousins and their parents that I'm coming home. so got this plan with my dad, they're gonna ask my cousin's family for lunch, then out of no where, I'm gonna show up and surprise them. so I did, I hide behind tables and chairs,jongkok until my leg got pins and needles, but it worked really well! never saw my uncle got so surprised ever in my life before, and so my dad said :D


and hello to you too, canon D350!


Deva :D

took this from inside the car while waiting for the juice we ordered. 

I don't know why but I think this pic is good.

kalung diva yang lately is my favorite :)

nothing and I mean nothing can make me smile so extremely happy like what you see in that picture more than playing piano after four months. four months.

yes, kamar gw dirombak, dan dd gw milih wallpaper itu. it becomes "boys room". er... okay. where am I gonna sleep? --"

dad taught me to do this

but not this

and this :P

or this,

also this one,

that's all me :) *after having a 'short-photography-lesson' with dad, and later with Dina :P

unfortunately, Deva took all of the pictures when I showed up in front of my cousin's family. so, here you go with blurry pictures. hopefully it can still brings out the emotion of how surprised they were :)

my uncle!

my aunt

yay! :D

we succeeded!

"anakku! akhirnya kau kembali pada kami setelah tiga puluh tahun merantau!"

the 'trio' is back! :)

my cousin

her silhouette (again, stating the obvious)
 
"hidup ini memang berat ya.." oh jangan bersedih, om! saya kan sedang pulang!

mum


oldest brother
 
their mum; my aunt.




dad






suka aneh.

ENJOY THE WEEK! 
*happy birthday Dina!

.van!


2 comments:

oneeye said...

wallpaper-nya bikin sakit mata neh, hehehehe, kotak2 sana sini.

van said...

iya tu dd gw yg milih hahaha..