Feb 4, 2010

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow



Some people are good with metaphor. 
I'm not one of them.
I think I am not designed to think of using an analogy to describe how I feel.
I tell you how I feel exactly how I feel and not how other things describes how I feel. Do you feel me?

I envy them.
They are not too transparent while talking about feelings and they are able to point out unusual advance vocabulary.
I want to be not so obvious, to you especially.

But guess what,
they want to be like me.
Not me, but people like me who has no trouble in expressing their feelings.
Who are not afraid to say those three words, or any other word that they really feel.
They're craving to stop looking for another figure of speech each day to cover what they actually don't want to cover.
They're looking for freedom.

I have it, but I didn't realize it, and just like how human are created to be, I want to be and to have the opposite.

Pity? I think so.

.van!

No comments: