Jan 3, 2010

the man who can't be moved

enak deh. lagunya The Script :)


awuawua! ga berasa yaa liburan sudah berakhir :( dan gw *untungnya* sudah menyicil sedikit tugas. iya, sedikit. hahaha. oh well, apa yang sudah kalian lakukan selama liburan kemarin? anything special? 


overall liburan gw menyenangkan sih. banyak hal "baru" yang gw lakukan seperti jam setengah dua pagi ke mekdi di Crown bareng sindi dan babay rumet tersayang. hahaha. ehm. rumet = room mate. erk. babay sih temporarily. dia suka nginep2 gitu deh di apartment kami selama liburan kemarin. soalnya dia suram banget di rumahnya. sendirian. rumet dia pada balik indo. kungs! tapi dengan adanya babay nginep, suasana jadi lebih hidup, menggelora dan dinamis fantastis bombastis *kehilangan katakata. erk!


laluu, liburan juga gw habiskan ke waterfront, shopping2. terus pas boxing day tgl 26 des, juga gw manfaatkan sebaik2nya. hahaha. terus kadang nyobain cafe2, serta menu2 yang kata orangorang enak. sedikit kuliner dan sedikit menggila filled my holiday. also thanks to my friends here yang udah setia menemani, menjalani, mengajak serta memahami saya selama liburan *uda mulai error.


terus selama liburan jg gw udah berkutit dengan masalah seputar teman, some things are now crystal clear, but some are still not entirely understandable. but oh well, that's just life. another thing to learn.


anywhoooo, better post pictures, cause it's worth a thousand words :D



Christmas holiday 2009, Melbourne, Australia :)

it all begins at our little christmas eve celebration. december 24th. we had nothing to do, no plans, no shops were open, but luckily babay got some food. FOOD! this is how we celebrate our.. orphan christmas. *sob. naah! just kidding! twasnt sad! twas kinda different but awesome! :D


and this is sindi. took this pic after I got my bb. yay! *masih norak


and this is Raspberry Vanilla.. something something (yes, I CAN'T remember the name). we settled down at San Churos cafe, because we were exhausted walking and shopping all day on boxing day! the day after christmas! where every shop in town were having a big sale! well, not that big, but oh well, in what other occasion can you buy $5 shoe, $10 tees, and $10 skirt (reduced from $24) anw? lol



this is what happens when three teenage girls were really really starving at midnight, but luckily were being helped with nowadays high-level of technology: internet-booking PIZZAHH! yea baby! :P guilty pleasure right after that *sighs* (it's Domino's pizza, in case you're now holding your phone and ready to order)


and this one is the story where I put singapore coin to the tram ticket machine. my previous post :P never been this spontaneous before. I went to napram's house to work on some HW's, but it turned out I stayed over her house that night. didn't have that plan before I came, but it was just right there, then. being spontaneous is kinda fun! try! :)


I got this from main capitcapit di game arcade nya Crown! $1 per game. this was my first time I got the prize! babay is so jago on this one. I was kinda hoping to get spongebob, but I got this instead. no worries! :) great... six bucks. erk. haha


do I even have to explain ? --"


and for my new year's eve celebration, went to the peer at Docklands with bunch of friends, new friends, and enjoyed the fireworks with wet wet wet and super wet body. yea, the weather forecast said twas a possibility of thunder storm that day. did we ignore it? of course we did... ! twas a mistake. a mistake, I say. but I had fun. has been a while since gak ujan ujan an hihi. then we ended up playing uno at one of my friend's apartment. 


too drunk? no. alcohol didn't take part on this. twas just me playing silly. wait, I am always silly. well, I guess twas just me normal :) lol


wait a minute. why did I uploaded this pic anw? just wanna show this "unique" tea pot. I guess. 

had my brunch at Max B with my girls! ordered Belgian Waffle and peppermint tea! twas so nice. but I really think that the chocolate topping is too sweet, though. but it was worth it :D big smile!


sooo cuuuteeeeee if you saw him directly. not from this pic. he was kinda sleepy back there! he had his eyes half opened! so cute! really want a dog. so so so badly. maltese! gimme maltese! :(

well, that's all for today folks. hope you had a great great time during holiday. and don't hesitate to be NEW YOU in this new year! see you real soon! 

.van!


No comments: