Apr 30, 2009

facebook-ing

yea. since like 3 days ago my mum made an account on facebook, i barely see her doing her work stuff on her laptop anymore. and when i got home and see her, for the last 2 days, instead of doing all her work with word, photoshop, excel and stuff, just like what she always looked like before, she was.. facebook-ing! chatted with an old friend of her, who turned out to be the president director of microsoft for south asia whom she's really proud of, or whatever. she started to give compliments of how useful facebook is for her, to finally get connected one more time with all her long-time-no-see friends. i just say this, in my mind, mom, you're like a year late. i have my fb account since like.. last year probably, when not so many people know it yet. and now, you try so hard to be a facebook-ers, try to look hip and really up to date, it's just funny for me. lol. a sort of good-weird thing to see my mom facebook-ing, and asking fb stuff to me or my brother. yes, my brother can even answer some of my mum's questions about facebook :P well i think now it's just my dad who havent got any fb acc. will not get any soon, i guess. unless my mum blabber much about how 'cool' fb is, and persue my dad to have one too. lol

well i guess facebook is helpful. really helpful, i mean. just now, valen just upload pictures of cells and stuff, and we collaborate tagging them! (okay, I didnt tag any of them...) but still i think it's brilliant to put it, and tag it on facebook :P

for other advantages, i think it'll be so useful in the future, let say 10 years from now, when we already have new friends, but we misses the old ones. with facebook, it'll be easier for us to look for them. with true location of them, we can finally meet them! aww isnt that cool ? (apa siih arghhh)

oh well. kenyataannya besok masih ujian praktek yang sangat menyebalkan dan gw agak2 tenang karena ngearasa sudah sedikit menguasai topik, dengan bantuan room2 conv di msn. makasi ya semua yang mau jawab2 pertanyaan. nyehehe. okay then, just wait and see

wish we all a bucket of luck!

.van!

No comments: