Jan 1, 2009

2009 (finally)

yes. it is 12:23 AM on my computer icon's clock. I celebrated new year at home. yes, so lame, but so what. not to washed away all of your new year's spirit, but I just don't get it. I don't get the year exchange. we're going to celebrate it next year anyway. and we also did it last year. so why do they have to make the celebrations this big, if they have to do the same thing next year? haha. 'they', I meant here, those malls which burnt money for fireworks. I prefer letting people burn their money (those fireworks) while I enjoy watching it at home :P well, no big deal. I'm happy to start a new year, too. but I just don't think we have to celebrate it this big. I just saw tv one, and the reporter just interviewed a person who brought the biggest trumpet to bunderan HI. yes, it is huge! it's like 2 meters long (my dad said it's probably 3), and 2 or 3 people have to hold that trumpet. what for, dude? yes it is one of the example of how you tell almost everyone, who's watching TV, that you're happy for the new year! but what are you going to do with your gigantic trumpet after the new year's celebration? keep it for next year? yea, right. good luck with that.

one more thing, why do people always send text messages with combination of difficult words to understand? for me, I just go directly to the point. 'hey, happy new year 2009!' with a smiley, of course :)
we all get it, you just want to say have a happy new year! but why it has to be like 2 messages long, with unfamiliar vocabularies, just to greet a happy new year? as so how people send christmas text messages. sometimes it's sad, knowing that the message we get is just one of the message chain people send, just for formality. they didn't send it with their heart. the longer the text, the better it is, the more people send it to their realtives, without even knowing the meaning. sad it is.


nevertheless, I'm always happy to reply all the text I got from my friends and family, just to greet them a happy new year. I really wish this year could be an amazing year for each of us. another fantastic seconds, minutes, hours, days and nights to go through. hopefully each of you will have an adventure in 2009. love more, give more, protect the world more, and do silly stuffs more (yeaa, it's for me, actually) this year. LOVE YOU ALL, and
HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:D:D:D

.van!

No comments: