Aug 18, 2006

hm.

well, this is what I felt, okayh?
why cant anyone listen? why am I too selfish? why am I different from evryone els? why did they call me a freak? am I that weird? am I that pathetic? am I that miserable? am I that obvious? am I that stupid? am I that selfish? why cant anyone, just a person, understand me perfectly? why cant they just understand? why theyre beside me only when im happy? and theyre not by my side when im down? can anyone tell me something wise about this sux life? can I go somewhere where I cant think of anything? can I fly into your arms? can I? will you be the one who catch me when I fall? but, when? can you fix my broken wings? can anyone tell me the secret of life? can anyone tell me the positive about this mess?

*i dont care if i write this down gramatically wrong.*

vaNn -

No comments: