Aug 4, 2006

fine..

ya udah ya udah. post di sinii lagi deh. tp juga maw post d fs. hahaha.. bodo ah. sama aja.

well, karna gak da kerjaan...
My Songs Chart! top 1o songs! hahaha.. [ periodd August ] well,, ini mnurut gw loh. MY chart. so, gak stuju gak apah. stuju? makasih. hihi.

My Top 10 Song Chart:
1. Craig david - do you believe in love
2. Teddy Geiger - for you i will
3. Alicia Keys - if i aint got you [fave song eva]
4. Disney - youve got a friend in me
5. Carol sapa gitu - youve got a friend
6. Carol sapa gitu - I feel the earth move
7. Same-same - Love isnt
8. All 4 one - Someone who lives in your heart
9. High School Musical - bop to the top
10. Muse - supermassive black hole


My Top 5 Film Chart :
1. Princess Diary 2 - The Royal Engagement
2. Finding nemo :p
3. The incridible
4. HP 4
5. LOTR

dun care if euu r agree or not. thats mii opinion. ^^

hm.. kayaknya pljrn musiik tergantii sedikiiit sama English Art. agak ada hubungannya sama musik2 lah. tp,, gara2 anak2 gak TOLERAN ama gw, pas d tanya 'who can sing well in this class?' kompak serempak sebangsa setanah air (geje) jawab 'vaniaaa...' makasih banyak. now i havv 2 find a SIMPLe song, look 4 the lyric, copy it, give it 2 u guys, and SiNGS iT iN FRONT OF THE CLASS next thursdaee!!! thankyou so mat!! makasih. arigatoo. danke. takk. merci. kamsya. thankyou. huh.

raindrops keep fallin on my head, and just like the guy whos feet are too big for his bed, nothing seems to fit, those raindrops keep fallin on my head, they keep faliiinn.. so ii just did me some talkin to the sun, and i said i didnt lyk the way he got things done, sleepin on the job, those raindrops keep fallin on my head, they keep falliiinn.. but theres one thing, i noe, the blues they send to meet me, wont defeat me, it wont be long till happiness steps up to great me... raindrops keep fallin on my head, but that doesnt mean my eyes will soon be turnin red, cryn is not for me, coz im never gonna stop the rain by complainin.. because im free.. nothings worrien me.

hope sum 1 can tell me the meaning of that beautiful, funny, oldschool song. ^^

l8er.

vaNn -

No comments: