Feb 22, 2011

Back to School

oh how I wish I could say that. Back to school. after four months of holiday. and guess what? I do think that that's still not enough. I'm not sure I can directly get back right on track next Monday. there's gonna be lots of things to catch up but to be honest, I'm pretty excited! I guess the feeling of 'waiting for something new' occurs here. do you remember how excited you were when your school announced your new class? a list of names of your soon-to-be-classmates? then you shop for stationary, shoes, bags because you know you want to start something new, fresh from the start? that's how I feel every time holiday has come to its end and I'm preparing for another school year ahead. and now, I'm on that stage! summer class and summer holiday has ended, ehm, soon will end, and I'm preparing myself by buying A4 file for my notes! This time, it's a really money saver, and I'm really happy with it even though I know it's just another folder. have a look!





A4 Folder: Tokuya, Bourke st; $3.5
Lined Paper: Office Work; $1.5
Binder Wallet: Office Work; $1.6
Total: $6.6

another thing to get excited about, while my mum is still here, I think I can abuse the favor she gave me by buying me stuff that I don't have to pay with my own money, but hers :D I know, I know, that's spoiled and irresponsible, but what the hell who cares she's just here once in a while, you know.




I love this. I really recommend Mooks' Silver Leaving Shrug for you (girls). Very suitable for Melbourne double-personality-summer weather (by double personality, I meant the other half as winter). very cozy, the material is like wearing heaven, and it's just fashionably gorgeous!

enjoy every second!

vania


No comments: