Dec 18, 2010

Time

"Everything happens on its own time." -Anonymous

Man, I have just realized and really understand what that particular quote really mean. It hit me just now, that everything happens in a sequence, not all at once, and it just happens at that time. It won't happen again, because the time is up. Do you get me?
Put it this way. What you had in high school won't happen again in your future, right? The routine, the people, the activities... Also, a nice family quality time every friday night, I can't expect that to happen now because here I am miles away from them.
It makes me think that I should, we all should, live at the moment. Make everything to the fullest, enjoy every second. Cause that's their time, and if it's done, it's done.

vania

2 comments:

Unknown said...

time is what keeps everything from happening at the same time.

vania said...

True. I love that quote. I remember reading it first time from Fio's msn personal message. Oh good God amanda I miss yaaaaaaaa