Nov 26, 2010

Brunch

I just had the most delicious brunch I've ever had. Toast, egg, and salad, with olive!

Funny story, something hit me since last night, suddenly I were craving for olives. I thought I have to buy a jar of olives at safeway but damn I'm too lazy so I didn't go instead. This morning while I prepared my brunch, I opened the Greek Salad that I bought yesterday, and guess what. There's a pack of olives inside! You couldn't imagine how surprised and thrilled I was because now, I get to eat what I'm craving for! Olives! It's just so weird because I didn't know that they packed olives inside the salad package. Oh well, sometimes you just have to think of something you really want so bad on and on and on, and you might get it. The power of mind! (Blabbing much, huh?) Enjoy today!

vania

No comments: