Sep 14, 2010

A good question

Indeed, I got with me this very important, most difficult question there will ever be. Are you ready? you really really ready? you really mean it? (maybe some of you have jumped to read the question already. lol) here goes.

What should you really do when you're injuriously bored?!

I mean, really! So I've got this plan, where I know exactly when should I do all of my assignments for wednesday, thursday and friday since last saturday. and I did my assignments according to plan! I told my self that I've got to finish them all by tuesday. why? because I only got one hour lecture on monday, and tuesday off. so there's no reason, really, not to finish my assignments. learning from the past, that all of the last minute works are very disappointing, I work my ass off to finish them all on monday and tuesday. and guess what? I did! and now? I got bored and I have no idea what to do. 

So here I am, literally amazed by how managing your time can... sucks sometimes. I got nothing to do now, because I've finished everything! I've done my assignments due friday, for crying out loud! all I have to do is to print them all by tomorrow after class. isn't that great? (sarcasm tone)

WELL, I got this formspring thingy with me. Click here to visit my formspring. it's just a way to ask a person, questions that you want to ask them, anonymously. they also got this automatic thing where they will give you random questions (when no one ask you), right, and I did some of them. trying to answer them as stupid as I can. that's how bored I am. yea, I know I got that formspring box on the right side, but yea whatsoever. you can type in your questions there as well (do you hear the desperation towards this post??)

OH! this just crossed my mind! to post a list of Friends bloopers on my blog. yea right. I watched them all the time, I could spot their bloopers. oh good God, help me.

see you when I see you!

.van!
(I should really get a new 'signature'. this one is tacky. and been using it ever since!)

2 comments:

oneeye said...

if it happens to me, i read comics (garfield.com)

van said...

aaa thank yoouu!