Aug 28, 2010

One Afternoon

click image for bigger preview

*

Have just clicking and reading through old blog archives. Man, I was happy back then (antara happy atau emang udah aneh dan ga jelas dari dulu). I said all kind of things I feel like saying. One point twas good, but I can 'give out too much' sometimes. Get what I mean? lol. I feel like my latest posts seems dull -____- anyway...

Just downloaded some Jonas Brothers songs. Had it once, loved it, lost it. But thanks to technology, I can, once again, listen to their songs after all! (read: piracy).

Will always like these two songs: Just Friends and Still in Love With You

"Still in Love With You"
You left without a single word
Not even sorry
It might've hurt worse to hear you say
I'm leaving, goodbye
But your smile still makes my heart sing
Another sad song
I can't forget it
I won't regret it
Cause I'm still in love with you

No, I don't feel that way. Just feel like posting it :D

HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY. HAVE FUN!

.van!

No comments: