Aug 29, 2010

Even Greater


Even Greater 
by Planetshakers
We believe for even greater
We believe for more
So let your power come upon us
Because we believe for more

*

I have been looking for this song for ages. okay, not ages. for couple of months now. I keep typing the lyrics on google but the title never showed up. probably because Planetshakers has just made this song. I first heard it when I went to planetshakers back in 2009. I fall in love with this song at the first catch. that's why I've been looking for its mp3. but keep failing :p just now, I really want to try to find this song one more time, and praise God for creating geniuses people who made google and youtube, I finally found this song. the lyrics is so good and the melody is just beautiful :) I hope you can enjoy this song as much as I do. have I just post four times in two days? wow. that's a new record.

HAVE A PLEASANT WEEK!

.van!

No comments: