Jun 27, 2010

Poker Face (cover)

HELLO!

I really (really) like Lady Gaga's Poker Face Glee version. just watched it yesterday. well actually two days ago, but I watched it again last night, and thinking about making the cover. Okay. so this is the "preview" I made for you guys. please, I really need some feedbacks, which part should I make it better? once I received your comments, I will make another one with the video (this is without, right?). I will use the same piano and back sound, but the only difference will be me, singing with the video. well, enjoy!



.van!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE!

Unknown said...

Bagus hip, g baru nyadar, suara lu tuh jazzy banget. Jadiin agak jazzy aja, haha.
anyway, g bilang sih, kayaknya bagian yang harusnya jumpy, yang "oh oh oh" mending dibikin lebih staccato gt deh hip, kayaknya iringan pianonya dikasih 'accent' dikit. ya ga?

addi said...

setuju sama bems. eh lu napasnya yg bener dong kayak ada yg capek gitu kesannya hahahaha
pemanasan hip keh keh keh

super love your voice

van said...

nad thank you

adi bem IYA KAN YA. gw parah banget nyanyinya. pas gw denger lagi buset jelek banget hahaha , abis nyanyi nya di kamar pas nyokap gw tidur (salah timing) whahaha.. oke mungkin piano nya bakal gw ks accent n lebih staccato thx bem :) addi udah lama gw ga pemanasan

MAKASIH semua :) tringg.

Anonymous said...

You are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.