Jun 17, 2010

I don't get this

"Love is when he loves another girl but u still smile and say I'm happy for u, when all u really do is cry."
-@WastedCrayons #ihatequotes

I used to believe that's true. I used to think that's the sweetest thing of all. But let's think twice.

First. You smile, where actually you cry? Man, that's stupid. You don't need to fake and smile in front of everybody. You cry when you cry. There's nothing wrong showing that you're sad. Even because of a guy.

Second. He loves another girl, so what? Yes, you'll be sad, and pathetic, and all you want to do is lie in bed, stab your heart and die, but come on! It's 2010 now and I don't think we should do the old stuff anymore. The gesture above simply suggest that women is in a lower position than men! It's like, oh it's okay if you love her, I will still love you, wait for you, here, standing by my self, oh crap.

Come on ladies! If he's not for you now, it's not going to be later. I believe there's someone special waiting for you. The one who RESPECTS you, who will love you in any condition. So don't get fooled by the wrong one(s) right now. If you believe, you're going to find each other soon or later :)

But it's a different situation if the quote above wants to say that after the girl cries, she moves on. That's good. (Some people interpret it that way)

Happy thursday!

.van!

1 comment:

oneeye said...

this i think has deeper meaning. i think the person tried to say 'love' is when you can make someone else happy, eventhough that someone loves somebody else