Feb 8, 2010

I Highly Recommend You...

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_5p7dpcHLjPk/SRimHOjtTWI/AAAAAAAAAbk/3b-tq0pMH_g/s400/The+Bad+Beginning.jpg

...to read this. A Series of Unfortunate Events, a gothic children novel by Lemony Snicket. so far he wrote 13 books for this series. and the picture above is the first book's cover. this is for those who are not expecting either happy ending nor beginning (obviously shown by its title). with unique style of writing and an intermediate level of vocabulary (for me), this is suitable for you, my peers. I actually read this couple of years ago. I lent it from a friend, and haven't return it since then. either because I forgot, or ... I just don't want to :P. she finally said to me that I can have that book. I am still wanting to buy one, though, for my own. 

I rarely (read and) like a particular book, but this one... 
is remarkably lovely. 

.van!

No comments: