Nov 8, 2005

liburan yang.... uh..

nga isa d deskripsikan ole kata2.. bosen nga juga.. sneng nga juga.. hummm.. BIASA! huahuahuahu.a... liburan kale ini biasaaaa bgd... mungkin yg liburan desember kale ya.. baru rada ekstreeemm.. hehehhehe... nga juga ah... 4 testi lom g apruvv.. 1 pren rekwest.. hehehe... eh, ada hun! sapa dolo.. kangen.. hahahaha....

day 1 of my holidaay..
~stuck in my mum's office, playin computer, online~

day 2
~stuck in mey's houz, finishing ppkn project, eatin pizza. hahas~
"rumah mey gedee!"

day 3
~went to dufan with fam, stay 2 days in mercure, sea world~

day 4
~still in mercure, went hum, dunno wht 2 do.. haha~

day 5
~stay in da houz, playin widh my couzins, pack for 3 day in malang~

day 6
~go to malang, 6.30 am from houz, meet my couzins,, play widh them, stay in a hotel~

day 7
~da 2nd day in malang, play widh my other couzins, buy shirt and jeans, sleep over in my couz's houz~

day 8
~da last day in malang, go to matos 'malang town skwer',, every body is crying coz im going hum, why? i'm confused,, g byasa2 aja tuh,, hahaha~

day 8 part 2
~plane delay 2 hours! dunno wht 2 do.. luckly dniz call,, chat so match.,, hehehe~

day 8 to 9
~10.20 pm my plane boarding,, arrived in jakarta at 11.54, tired~

day 9
~ arrived on my bed 1.00 in da mornin,, hahaha.. da first and da last time.. went to bed~

day 9 part 2 [now]
~online, hp rame d sms ma sawdara2 ku en tante2 kuw tercinta.. hahaha~

well,, dadz my holiday,, byasa2 saja kaaan?? huehuehuehue.. pulsa kuw habis sudah,,, tekor... hahaha...

asek2.. d bliin printer laser,, hahahaha [byasa dong hippo!] hehehehehehhehehe....

well,, tar klo dah ada crita lg,, g crita...

oh iyaa.. dis is da last time i will fall in laff kayaknya.. i've been really really hurted by love!! aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggghhhh!!!! hate him but also lyk hiimm.. wht should i dooo/???/ hueee >,<
` dis is da frist n last time i use pink on my blog!`

~byasa2 saja hippo~

hehehehehehehhehe

No comments: